Fish in Batter
A beaufully favoured battered fish recipe, thats easy to make but oh soo tasty!
- Fish (We recommend Tuna)
- 60 g Plain Flour
- 1 Medium Onion (Finely diced)
- 1 Tsp Curry Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chopped Parsley
- Chopped Chilli (Opitional)
- Finely dice one medium onion.
- Mix the plain flour to about 4 tbsp's of water. Add 1 tbsp at a time, the batter should be a thick smooth paste. Be careful not to add to much water. If you do, add some extra flour until your batter is a thick smooth paste.
- Add onion and 1 tsp of curry powder to mix.
- Add some chopped parsley and finely chopped chilli (optional), season with salt and pepper.
- Dip fish into batter and pan fry in a shallow pan. Enjoy!