On the anniversary of what has been a year of learning for us, we’re made a list of what we’re learned.
- Do the things which you most enjoy.
- We still don’t know what we’re doing. And it’s ok.
- Need to be comfortable in front of the camera — so you can share your story and ideas.
- Working with your partner is both frustrating and the best!
- Explore new ideas which seem unrelated to your aims, as it feeds your creative energy.
- Whatever the idea, whatever you do, it will take longer than you think.
- Wouldn’t get everything you want to do —done. Not even close!
- People are very supportive 🙂
- Focus on wins. Ingore the loses.
- Always question what you’re doing. Can you do it better?
- Try not to become a slave to social media notifications.
- Creating content is never ending! Try to learn how to do less, but better.
…onto our second year 🙂
Emma-Jane & Robin